MIDI drums

Thanks again for the input on the drum set. i found alot of the
suggestions usefull. i have another question involving the alesis d4.
with the drum set were using we have the ability to set up a different
"set" for each song, with some overlapping. is there a way to set the
gain, v-curve, crosstalk, ect for each song? we are using midi
sequencers that already load the wave samples for individual songs.
the "sets we have programed seem to need variablity in each head. am i
doing something wrong? is there some sort of dump i can generate for
each song?
alice