Looper's Delight takes a technical leap forward!

As always, Looper's Delight lives by volunteers. Thanks to these folks, we
have yet more good stuff on the web. If you think you would like to help
out too, let me know! The latest contributions:

It's so exciting! Thanks to Chris Chovit, Looper's Delight now has a search
engine for the mailing list archives! Now you can effortlessly find arcane
details about weird old delays among the zillions of posts ever made to the
mailing list. A cgi script! Damn, before you know it we might even have
java on there! Thanks Chris, I guess this means I need to update the
archives with the last couple months worth of looptalk. Link to the search
page and search away here:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/archive/archive.html

And thanks to Bob Sellon, we now have the schematic for the Delta Labs
Echotron on line. Fascinating! thanks, Bob! Satisfy your need to geek out
on hardware here:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tools/deltalabs/deltalabs.html

And Michael Peters just sent me another version of the ever-growing
profiles page, which should be up sometime this weekend. If any of you html
hackers out there want to save Michael from his own generosity, he could
really use some sort of form that automatically creates html for new
profile entries. Contact him if you have ideas: Michael Peters
<MPeters@compuserve.com>.

kim