Pet the Shower Stall

> Any other indulgent Fripp "Tribute" recordings out there? Anyone ever
>tried
> to fool their friends with one, and gotten away with it? (I have, though
>I'm
> not entirely sure how)!

I recorded one a few years ago called 'Continue..As If Nothing
Happened'.
It was 20 minutes of me playing with a 25 second reverb, with no direct
signal. I overdubbed an insanely distorted Ebow on the top, and actually
fooled a few of my friends.
Dave
'Future Perfect' - progressive art music - visit our website at:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8082
'If you don't know where you're going,
you'll probably get there.' - Robert Fripp