Re: Let The Power Fall

<<Frippertronics is defined as that musical experience which results at
     the (intersection) of Robert Fripp and a small and appropriate level
     of technology which is my Les Paul, the Fripple board, the Fripp pedal
     board of fuzz, wah-wah and volume pedals and two Revoxes.
     Some of the sounds on LTPF sure sound like guitar synth but.....Im not
     sure. >>

During the 70s Fripp made extensive use of the EML Synthi; a primitive
synthesizer that accepts an analog input.  Fripp plugged his guitar
into this device to get the synth-like sound used in his 70s/early 80s
Frippertronics.

Pete Cosey may have used this device on one or more of the famous live
albums he recorded with Miles Davis in the early 70s.

Paolo Valladolid