Re: Let The Power Saw

On Thu, 10 Jul 1997, Sarajane wrote:

>  (the latter features Soundscapes also). For my money the most
> dissapointing work in public release by Fripp is the Soundscapes Live
>  in Argentina CD....don't get me started.

Oh, on the contrary, please do start!  I personally really like the
Argentina album, and can't listen to _A Blessing of Tears_ for more than
a few minutes.  I'd be very interested in hearing a different point of
view.

So much for BEYOND FRIPP...  But hey, it's been a while since we had a
full-bore Frippathon, and it beats mulling over the finer points of SIMM
memory.

--Andre