"The Western Lands"

Last week I got a new Stickr CD release that I would highly recommend. It's
Arthur Durkee's solo release "The Western Lands".  Jazz/lines, rythmic
loops,
feedback loops, backward loops, ripping improvs., atmospherics, interesting
use of voice  all coming together to make for a highly enjoyable listening
experience. Not only that but it's a cool jade green color :-).  --Paul
(Mindscape Explorer)
P.S.-Not related to Art Durkee or affiliated w/Black Dragon Productions.
Just
an appreciator of fine artists everywhere
-contact Art at<stickdragn@aol.com>.