Undeliverable Message

To:            <Loopers-Delight-d@annihilist.com>
Subject:       Loopers-Delight-d Digest V97 #104

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

        VNM3043:  Bret Moreland@Eng67@MCO

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL

   The message cannot be delivered because the
   recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
   messages, as set by the system administrator.  The
   recipient must delete some messages before any
   other messages can be delivered.
    The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is
   10,000.  The default message limit is 1000 messages.
   Administrators can set message limits using the
   Mailbox  Settings function available in the
   Manage User menu  (MUSER).

   When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the
   user must delete some of the messages before
   the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.

----------------------  Original Message Follows
----------------------Content-Type: text/plain

Loopers-Delight-d Digest                                Volume 97 : Issue
104

Today's Topics:
  Re: Another newbie question.          [ "Stephen P. Goodman"
<sgoodman@prim ]
  Re: Isorhythmic Variance              [ "Matt McCabe"
<mattm@bi-tech.com> ]
  What do they hear???                  [ future perfect
<artmusic@gte.net> ]
  Re: FS: Boomerang $399                [ "Mikell D. Nelson"
<mnelson@dmans.c ]
  Re: FS: Boomerang $399                [ "Mikell D. Nelson"
<mnelson@dmans.c ]
  Re: Stuff for looping intro           [ "Mikell D. Nelson"
<mnelson@dmans.c ]
  Re: Vortex                            [ Roland Eberle <roland@ccnet.com>
]
  Re: looping=ambient?????              [ "Mikell D. Nelson"
<mnelson@dmans.c ]
  Re: FS: Boomerang $399                [ "Mikell D. Nelson"
<mnelson@dmans.c ]
  GR Electronics                        [ efisch@artnet.net (Eric R.
Fischer) ]
  Re: FS: Boomerang $399                [ matthias@bahianet.com.br
(Matthias  ]
  Re: FS: Boomerang $399                [ Kim Corbet
<kcorbet@post.cis.smu.ed ]
  Re: FS: Boomerang $399                [ Dan Howarth
<howarth@U.Arizona.EDU> ]
  Jamman loop border q's                [ Henry Throop
<throop@bogart.Colorad ]
  Re: Music Descriptions                [ BlkSwan03@aol.com ]
  Re: What do they hear???              [ "Stephen P. Goodman"
<sgoodman@prim ]
  "top-40 trained ear"                  [ fred marshall
<fred@fredmarshall.co ]
  Re: Jamman loop border q's            [ "Bruce Gerow"
<bgerow@ny.tds.net> ]
  Vortex                                [ "Bruce Gerow"
<bgerow@ny.tds.net> ]
  Re: What do they hear???              [ pycraft@elec.gla.ac.uk (Dr M. P.
Hu ]
  Re: What do they hear???              [ pycraft@elec.gla.ac.uk (Dr M. P.
Hu ]
  Re: What do they hear???              [ David.Orton@mail.bl.uk (David
Orton ]
  Re: Some questions for an intro page  [ pycraft@elec.gla.ac.uk (Dr M. P.
Hu ]
  Unsettling Ambiences                  [ PMimlitsch@aol.com ]

Administrivia:
Looper's Delight
with "subscribe" (or "unsubscribe") in both the subject and the body, with
no
signature files, to:

Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com

To subscribe/unsubscribe to the real Loopers-Delight list, send email
with "subscribe" (or "unsubscribe") in both the subject and the body, with
no
signature files, to:

Loopers-Delight-request@annihilist.com

Check the web page for archives and lots of other goodies!

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/loop.html

Your humble list maintainer,

Kim Flint
kflint@annihilist.com