JamMan, TransTrem, and other words that have a capital letter in the middle

Here's the latest from me & visionsoft. I called their 800 number and they
have the
Micron chips, exact model # as in the JM booklet, for $9.95 each. Needless
to say, I
ordered a set. I will let y'all know when they get here, assuming I can
pull myself away
from my pedalboard...
As for you Klein owners, two questions: does the Klein require you to buy
double ball
end strings? I have a Hohner headless bass, and it's a pain in the ass to
find strings for
it. Number two, do y'all know if it's possible to get a TransTrem to
install in a normal
guitar, say, a mutant Strat-like unit? The stock cheezoid trem on mine is
in it's final
days (the armhole is stripped out for the nth time...) and the TransTrem
sounds like it'd
be really fun.
--
Jeff Schwartz