Dork with a DOD nees help

     Greetings form Boris. I'm 15 and have been playin geetar for about 3
     years now.

     I'm very new to looping, but I really love doing it. And I need some
     tips, tricks ect.

     My equiptment is really crappy. I use a DOD 4 second delay/sampler
for
     my looping duties. I really enjoy doing Frippertronics type things
     with my Ebow and volume controll. I also use some crappy chorus
pedal,
     a Boss Heavy Metal pedal, and a Crybaby 535 wah pedal. My guitar is a
     Peavey Preadator the I modified with new pickups, tuners, ect. And I
     painted all over it.

     My main Influences/inspiration people are:

     Robert Fripp, Adrian Belew, Tom Morello, David Torn, Syd Barrett, Lou
     Reed, Bill Bruford, Tony Levin, Jamie Muir, Dave Brubeck, and the
band
     Morphine.

     Any interesting artists/bands I should hear? Any looping tips?

     Boy I really sound like a dork.

     mmason@faulkcomp.com

     I probably didn't send this to the correct address. Sorry. I'm a dork
     remember?