Re: feedback differences

       I like the way dynamics affect feedback in the Vortex. When I
play loudly the older material is completely replaced, but if I play
softly it is simply layered on top of the older material. This is very
convenient and intuitive since it allows me to make much more
spontaneous compositional decisions without having to fiddle with an
expresion pedal.

 I usually play standing up, and as you can imagine, am not able to use
more than one foot-pedal at a time. (Sometimes I wish I could grow a
couple of extra feet just for this purpose ;)

Having control over feedback with a pedal is fabulous, but being able to
control it through your playing (dynamics) is equally delicious.
Simplicity.

Carlos R. Carrillo