Re: Hey Bob, wanna trade?

> ps: any of you loopers ever play in blues bands?

..We alls gots us a swamp boogie band what's called Rotten Rubber Band in
lil
ol Dallas.  Stymie, the lead singer and core persona plays a custom
instrument
called "The Bull", half bass/half guitar.  He plays in through a rang and
lays
down great funky, shuffle blues groove- and form-loops, moving on to
rhythm
riffs or leads.  I sometimes bring mine in, too, to play multiple horn
parts
on...although, with my other processing, including a Whammy II pitch
wanker,
I can already get a horn section sound without it.  All told, three of us
have
rangs, but the REAL lead guitarist (aka Motley) sounds so good already,
he's
decided it might get to be too much for the down-home sound we're shooting
for.

spare kim