New sustainiac prices

I called the Sustainiac people yesterday, and they said that the prices
on the new units run between $250 and $450, depending on options.  Some
of the available options include remote power, two battery system,
rechargable batteries, and dummy coil for hum cancellation.  They're
sending me a brochure, so if no-one else has found out anything by then,
I'd be happy to condense it and pass it on to the group.

Travis Hartnett