RE: JamMan modifications

On Mon, 5 May 1997, Sellon, Bob wrote:

> Loop Docs,
> The new rom allows both of these things (feedback and volume) to be
> patched to continuous controllers from a "Learn" mode (there's also
>SysEx
> control available). You can also switch a loop in and out of the echo
> mode and divide it by up to 19 (also patchable).
>
> Thanks for the input. Its nice to know I'm on the right track.

Definitely on the right track!

Any idea how much the upgrade will cost?  And is it a factory upgrade,
or something we can do ourselves?

-dave

By "beauty," I mean that which seems complete.
Obversely, that the incomplete, or the mutilated, is the ugly.
Venus De Milo.
To a child she is ugly.       /* dstagner@icarus.net */
   -Charles Fort