Re: looped music and the Web

Hey Hayden!

>Making looped music on the web interesting:
>I think it would be difficult to make a single short duration audio file,
>that loops over and over, sound interesting.  There are other options
>though.

There's Phil Miller and I doing a 9 beat sample loop experiment on the
frameset at

< http://musart.co.uk/fram/samfram.htm >

There are a couple of looping samples on this page.....
Is this what you mean....?

>From before O_O

MUSIC CLIPS ON THE WEB
We're going to go for MPEGS.... Mainly because the studio ISDN lines use
MPEG layer 2 for inter-studio streaming.... Kinda seems neat......

P&L>M

°°°   MARK HEWINS  °°°
     < http://www.musart.co.uk/hewins.htm > (/markcv1.htm)
        (try the new CHORD PICKER)
                         < http://www.musart.co.uk/script/chords.htm >
                                  °°°                                °°°
      OR
MUSART - THE CANTERBURY SCENE MUSICIANS
                http://musart.co.uk/   (www)
        350+webpages - 14,000+ hits a week
               Subscribe to "What's Rattlin'" the weekly
  CANTERBURY MUSIC ON-LINE NEWSLETTER
    bigbang@mail.alpes-net.fr (with the message-subscribe)
               WHAT'S RATTLIN' ? BACK ISSUES
                - ONLINE ARCHIVE (MUSART)
                 http://www.musart.co.uk/watrat/watrat.htm
                      NEW!! MUSART SOUND SERVER
                http://www.musart.co.uk/fram/samfram.htm
FACELIFT; THE CANTERBURY SCENE-AND BEYOND
                    http://www.musart.co.uk/face1.htm