Bill Frisell

Bill has been using an Electro-harmonix 16 sec. delay for years which
allows him to freely detune, reverse and generally pervert his guitar
loops in concert.  This devise is a "collector's item" now and the only
ones
I've found in the last few years have been > 1500.00$ !

I hope Kim and Motley and other delay hardware designers are checking out
all the interest in the ability to detune loops in performance!  The only
devise I have that can do it is my delta lab Echotron (which is why I was
interested in expanding the memory a few weeks ago thanks to all who
replied!)

Curtis Bahn
crb@music.princeton.edu