Bill Frisell looping device

Hi all

Yesterday night I saw the Bill Frisell Quartet performance. Incredible
musicianship, great compositions for guitar, violin, trumpet and trombone;
check out their CD (Bill Frisell Quartet, 1996, Nonesuch). Frisell was
using
an Andersen ACUSTIC (!!!) guitar (no more electric Klein) and an effect
pedal called Echoplus, by Digitech, I think.

Great looping work!!! With the pedal he could record looping seguences and
change the speed and pitch of the loop in real time. The effect was
awesome.
Someone knows about the Echoplus? What are the other features of this
pedal?
Someone using it? And about the price?

Ciao
Leo