More on that feedback thing

I am a big proponant of feedback (like every other guitarist in NYC) but
my bigest problem is that my pickups get crazy high pitched microphonic
feedback with my old Jaguar.  I just got my pickups back from Seymour
Duncan (they repotted my Jag reissues and the originals) and while they
are better than they were before, they can still get a little out of
control.

Anyone out there ever have to solve this problem?  I don't use that much
pre-amp gain, or a compressor, just a whole lot of volume.  I don't see
how Hendrix got such great feedback with his single coils.

The good news is my hollowbody works like a charm.

Trev