Early Retirement

To all of those who expressed an interest in and/or submitted recordings
for
my music magazine, COM, I am sorry to tell you that the project is
postponed
indefinitely.

After investing much time and money, I have come to learn the hard lesson
that
you cannot take people at their word.  This criticism is not directed at
any of the people receiving this message.  On the contrary, all of my
dealings
with the people on these lists have been thoroughly enjoyable and very
helpful.

The length of the full story lends itself to a 20 page or so short
story... all
I will say is that ALL of the music I received was wonderful and I
sincerely
appreciated all submissions.  I only wish that I were able to provide the
spot-
light that all of these talents deserve.

Victor