Re: 'Plex noise gate

At 10:42 AM 3/31/97, David Myers wrote:
>I apologize for getting your dander up, though I didn't *think* I was
>expressing hostility and have never believed you to have represented
>yourself as an Oberheim spokesperson or official troubleshooter.  Just
>taking you up on your goodhearted openness and enthusiasm for the
>'Plex--and cripes, if anyone can answer such questions, I figure you must
>be the guy!  Maybe too many folks figure that and are running you ragged,
>sorry.

Sorry to get on your case, David. You weren't the one that riled me up, but
replying to your question was a convenient place to get the other stuff off
my chest. Feel free to ask questions anytime, I'll do my best to answer
you. Friends?  :-)

>At the risk of sounding like a dolt, exactly how does one check the
>archives, anyway?
>

>From the top page of the web site:

 http://www.annihilist.com/loop/loop.html

there is a link to the mailing list archives.

kim