'Plex noise gate

Kim:

I've been waiting for a response to my post of a few days ago, but all I've
heard from you is something about onion soup, so I'll try the direct
approach.  In brief, the noise gate is ruining everything I've tried to do
lately.  Hit a big distortion chord and let it die out gradually-within a
few seconds the gate starts chopping it up.  Most of my sounds are being
pumped like this, and I'm hoping there is a way to get around the gate.
Please?!  I don't care so much about improved "undo" performance-with this
gate, I'll have to look elsewhere for my main looper.

Thanks-David