RE: direct to board

>Do you have the SansAmp yet?  I've heard good things about it.  How do
>you like it? (if you have it)

Also, I'd be interested in a review of the SansAmp myself. I'm embarking on
a recording project that includes several guitarists, and I'd like to try
to record them directly, my studio space isn't exactly conducive to
high-volume amps.

FWIW, I have one of the original SansAmp bass units, the kind that you have
to open up and tweak tiny internal pots to adjust the sound. I love it,
I've recorded consistantly with it for about 2 years, and I think it sounds
better than my amp ever has...

I'm open to any opinions on other guitar-amp emulators as well

Dave Trenkel, NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: improv@peak.org
self promotional web-site: http://www.peak.org/~improv/
"A squid eating dough in a polyethelene bag is fast
and bulbous, got me?"
                                     -Captain Beefheart