Re: Boomerang: sample time vs. sample rate

G'day everyone,

Thanks again for the replies.  I honestly didn't intend to start an
Echoplex vs. Boomerang holy war.

The info you've all posted about the Echoplex and the Boomerang has made
things a bit clearer.  Unfortunately, here in Australia, music stores don't
carry "unusual" items that won't race off the shelves, so I have never had
the chance to try these things out for myself.  Buying lefty guitars

When I next visit the US in May, I'll be armed with enough info to know
what to do in trying out this gear.

Dave Mitchell