echoplex manual

Lot's of people have asked me if I could somehow get them a copy of the
echoplex manual. I've put the project off forever, but I've finally done
it! I guess enough people finally asked for the realization to dawn that
doing it would take less time than telling everyone that I will be doing it
someday....

Plus, Travis Hartnett got me thinking about it, since he is currently
working on a project to bring us the Vortex and Jamman manuals as well.
Plus, some old ads from guitar player and a bunch of reviews. That should
be a great addition to site, and I thank Travis in advance for taking this
on!

The plex manual is a pdf file, and is linked from the echoplex page on
Looper's Delight:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tools/echoplex/echoplex.html

enjoy....

kim