RE: JamMan pedal for free (almost)

>----------

Sorry

You were fourth to reply.

I got a ground control midi pedal from Washington Music Center in
Wheaton Maryland.   Midi is the only way to get at loop fade functions
on
the jamman.   You need version 2.x of the software because the 1.x
version considers two program changes in  a row redundant
(like two taps)  I got a version 2.4 pedal , current price is $221 plus
$6 for
cable.  They'll ship if you can't make it to the store.

You can request a quote by sending email to sales@wmcworld.com
or check out the web page at www.wmcworld.com.

good luck
sorry about the free footswitch