Re: wake up!

Dave Trenkel wrote:
> Also, a friend is looking for a JamMan, and can't find any from any of
>the
> local dealers or mail order places. Does anyone out there know where you
> can actually buy one? Or has their era truly passed, alas...

  Why not have your friend check out a Boomerang Phrase Sampler. The
sampling rate is lower than a Jamman, but it sounds great with guitar,
bass, and vocals. The feature set is larger than the Jamman, it's easier
to use and records a lot longer. I think it's the most bang for the buck
in the world of looping, but then I would because I co-own the company
that makes them.
  Check our web page at http://www.netbutler.com/boomerang

-- ==  Motley  == --