Bay Area Gig

Hello,
 Just a quick announcement, if anyone is in the Bay Area my group "Hinge"
is gigging this Saturday the 15th.  We do rock/jazz ambient instrumental
music complete with looping textures.  I'm using an electro harmonix 16
second delay for the loops. The club is called Lindee's Bar & Grill
located in Concord, California.  The address is 2765 Clayton Road and we
are probably hitting the stage at around 10:30-11pm.
  Hope to see you there,
     Doug Michael