Re: Musicianship, live technique, etc...

>Michael wrote:
>>Sometimes I worry that too many musicians are trying to be artists, too
>few
>>trying to be entertainers.

neato says:
that's something i never see the need to worry about...a look at the
popular top 100 charts and the 99% of the musicians trying to get on them,
shows there's plenty of room left for artists
-music is about communion with the higher self i.e force, god, nature
(whatever you prefer to label it)..if it happens to entertain some people
at the same time,  great...but that is far beyond the scope of pure
entertainment!

-i worry too much redundant b.s., not enough high art

cheers

                                     all my mistakes were once acts of
genius
                                                       neato@pipeline com