midi echoplex

Hi, loopist
I'm using an echoplex pro with about three min. of record time on board
and im trying to get the hang of syncing to midi and recording guitar in
with the midi.  Sequencer driving the echoplex sometimes and echo driving
seq. sometimes. Could  Kim or Matthias give me a step by step set up for
plex, on both procedures.  And also what key combination resets the
back to factory parameters.  thanks guys ,the Echoplex Digital Pro is the
greatest creative booster I've ever experienced . what a great unit !
thanks again.
Kem McNair