hello and greetings to the loop list...

hi!
i am a guitarist named bobby devito, and currently record and perform with
an
ambient electronic guitar project called LVX NOVA. i have been enjoying the
list so far, and have always loved looping and working with delays since
the
70's. please take a graze at our LVX NOVA website at:
http://virtu.sar.usf.edu/~devito
to see and hear what our current CD sounds like. we are being signed at
this
very moment, and our CD will be avaliable worldwide in about 8 weeks...but
if
anyone on the list wants a copy, i have less than 100 of the advance CD's
still left from the first pressing for only $5. it's 72 minutes of guitar
and
analog synths, exotic percussion, and serpentine bass.  i am currently
trying
to get my live rig together and am having a hard time deciding between the
Oberheim Echoplex and the TC 2290 delay for my looping needs. anyone like
help a newbie on the list?
may peace and happiness rain down on you all :-)
bobby devito/lvx nova