Where to buy Echoplex pedal??

Ok I've just about given of on finding and programming a midi pedal to do
the trick. Also, the size of the EP pedal box is rather nice IMO.

The question is *where* can I buy one at a decent price? I have heard
$150, $70, $100 but have no idea what the "right" price should be or who
has them in stock.

Can anyone suggest a place/price I should look for?

thanks for any/all help

--------
Help Wanted Productions - Bringing you the best in organic electronic and
sweaty rock music since we started.  Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion

Available next month: "The Feedback Machine" a new studio album
from the Music for Isolation Tanks live lineup. Only $6.00 postpaid!