RE: Help me out with the Philly Loop Show!

Jim,

I'm originally from So.Jersery (Cherry Hill area) and travel from time
to time
back for visits/business.  I would be willing to see such a "looper's"
show
since that's what I'm currently doing in music.  Please send any
details,etc.
regards,

Rick Mascarini
GE GSO/Information Delivery Services