Re: Magic: Finding that voice

Thanks Olivier for your eloquent thoughts re: Finding the Magic. It's the
constant search that keeps most of us going. And it reminds me of the
disturbing
arguments I had in my recent past. Back in the dim dark daze of my Lexicon
past,
I remember having extended arguments with certain peoples there who
insisted
that the bulk of the "musicians" out there--i.e. potential buying market--
have
abosultely no interest in finding a unique voice, and creating new and
innovative musics. The certain peoples at Lexland insisted that, indeed,
all
these "musicians" were seeking was "getting laid". They have no interest in
something new, they only want to copy what sold.

So, thank you to all who've been sharing with us your secrets of creative
magic--I'm thoroughly gratified to encounter so many forward-thinking
musicians.
May you all find what you're seeking.