A real knowledge?

Ç so each life is different and its about impossible to
transfer experience... sad... È. I donÕt believe that. There are just
other ways than or pitiful attempts with written words on this list. I
mean OK, it is so reducing...
But there remain music. I donÕt believe music is a media of comminication
sensus stricto but it diffinitely integrate so much of your life we will
ever be able to come close to envision, that anyway it is like you tell us
ALL THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE when you play and compose. The last thing is we
have trouble being able to decode it. Look at this canadian film on Glenn
Gould where he plays a Schoenberg piece. He plays -and record- all the
movements (4, I think) not in the right order, without losing at any
moment the continuity (does continuity exist?) of the work. It shows in
some way to me that we can arrive to a form of real human (vs technic)
knwledge thru music. The thing is it promisses to be e real pain to Ç
master È. But it is another step to music (ie: instrument technic to
technical knowledge, to working on a voice of yours -and here IÕm backing
the recent Eno quotation, and donÕt find it cynical- and then learn MAN)

Ç The topic of creative isolation is striking a chord with me È. Well I
remember (some of you already know that) this M. Karn interview in Bass
Player where he said that to work he took an appartment away from family
and friends, to get isolated (well I know you did not exactly meant that,
but...). He also said that he had not ever bought a CD (was it in the A.
Prasad innerviews?). Duh? Or not Duh?

Olivier Malhomme