Re: If ya liked them records....

Kim stated:
"Pat Kirtley is a Taylor clinician and the 1995 figerstyle champion, not
mention an avid looper. He wastelling me all about Les Paul's early
contributions to delay devices and Chet Atkins current forays into

One of Chet Atkins current records is titled "Almost Alone" in which he
a track titled "JAMMAN" which was written with and played on a Lexicon
JAMMAN.  Mr. Atkins actually called me and asked permission to use the
title.  I did not have that heart to tell him that he did not need our
permission and told him that we would be honored!

Lexicon Service