Re: getting into "the zone"

Matthias:

>For my sound, reverb is important, too.
>Thats why they made the churches high in the middle age. Or do we react on
>reverb because generations of monks sang in it and related the sound to...

I have listened to Matthias' tape - he's not joking!!!

As for looping to be to cerebral to get into "the zone", I don't think so.
When I get into that frame of mind I stop thinking anyway.

Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes      Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979        University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
    "Wha's like us?  Damn few, and they're a' deid!" - Scottish proverb