Re: Compressors?

I just picked up a dbx 260 compressor gate from K-Mart (guitar center).
It
works fine, good hard and soft knee compression and gate,  Also like the
fact
that the interface is very intuitive, unlike any of my Lex or Oberheim
products
(sigh).  Set me back $169.-- versus $199 for the Alesis product....  At
that price,
makes the nanocompressor seem way overpriced - besides who really needs
half spece rack efgfects anyways...