Re: Lexicon Jamman on sale for $199.66 @

Does anyone know what GC's WWW address is?

Do they still have any Vortices _anywhere_?  I'm sure this has been
answered in the negative recently, but it's best to be sure....  I'm due to
visit N'Orlins in March, and I'd hate to think I missed out on that

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes      Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979        University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
    "Wha's like us?  Damn few, and they're a' deid!" - Scottish proverb

Please make sure that any product that you purchase works properly prior
leaving the states.  Lexicon only offers a domestic warranty on product
within the US and in the rare event that  you have any problems it may
to cost more in shipping and/or repair charges than the cost of the unit
the blowout price!

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything that
can do for you.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service
Phone 617-280-0372
FAX 617-280-0499
email: ghogan@lexicon.com

Please let me know if you have any questions or