Re: echoplex weirdness

>On Fri, 10 Jan 1997, T.W. Hartnett wrote:
>
>> Also, earlier I'd reported flickering LED's at power up.  This stopped
>> after about two weeks.  Someone else on the list had reported the same
>> thing, so if it happens to you, give it a few weeks to burn in, or
>> something.
>
>That was me.  Never noticed it again after the initial month or so.

See, we are really creative :-)

In the original design of the LOOP delay there was a spare key (because
originally Multiply was a long Overdub!) and we called it SURPRISE and
intended to give it a different function every version or even
individually. Things like a bass drum sample a total mix up of the loop...
but then the machine slowly became more serious...

Matthias