Re: JamMan Rumors

Dr. "Spoon" Michael:
>No, just thought I'd stir up some trouble!  :)

worked.

>All we need
>is to know whether there exists a market for such a box (or whether it's
>viable to build one for the few we know that want 'em - like everyone
>here..)

Yes, yes... seems to be real simple, huh?
I built 100 LOOP delays and with the help of some friends we sold them in a
year. Some people got angry because they were more expensive than a
comparable mass product and less good tested and we had some trouble... not
that bad, but rather for younger people who can stand to loose sleep...
:-)

I do not doubt that the market exists, but how to reach it best?

Matthias