Re: re: JamMan Rumors

In a message dated 1/4/97 5:55:19 PM, Bret wrote:

<<Please advise a good place to buy the funky zip RAM used in the Jamman
so
I can max out the memory.  What should I expect to pay for the RAM?

        The best place to check is a local electronics store and NOT a
music
store(the music store will way over charge you). The manual lists, by
manufacture and serial#, the chips needed.  I upgraded mine a little over 2
years ago and the price at that time was $90.00. The installation is simple
and the instructions are clearly shown in the manual. Good luck.---Paul