Re: RE: JamMan Rumors

<<Yes, it is true that we are no longer making the JAMMAN.  There may be
limited availability at some stores.  We do not currently have any plans
release another dedicated looper.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything that
can do for you.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service
Phone 617-280-0372
FAX 617-280-0499>>

Well, guys, now's the time to hammer Lexicon with requests for them to
utilise the expandability of the MPX...which HAS a 2-sec looper installed,
AND it can be used simultaneously with 4 other (true stereo) FX---
(WARNING!!
I don't know for SURE that the looper is stereo, but the delays in the unit
apparently are)---PLUS their world-class reverb, all for under a grand!
The PCM-80 also is expandable to over 42 sec STEREO delay with standard
30-pin SIMMS, but it's twice the $$$, unexpanded, and ain't a real
multiFX...
(DOUBLE WARNING: I am NOT a Lexicon employee OR a musical gear sales
person.
My info comes from reading sales lit. and talking to Lexicon tech support
folks. SO IT IS TRUE ONLY TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, NOT ACTUAL
EXPERIENCE!
Let's find out, huh?)
David