JamMan Stereo - D'oh!

>You're quite correct: it's not your fault that you were given incorrect
information from these retailers. And I'm personally very sorry if you feel
that
you were mislead. <

Ah, therein lies the rub. You're right of course; it's the retailers who,
having
represented themselves as products experts & etc, did the bulk of the
misleading. Apparently my fury has been misdirected... Please accept my
humble apologies for the rant... Should have waited a few days before
writing that one.

I also shouldn't have fallen into the trap of believing anything a retailer
says... how stupid of me. I do still feel, however, that the fact that the
looping capabilities of the JamMan are mono only should be CLEARLY
and prominently displayed on the unit, in advertising, etc... Again, any
musician who sees such a device, and sees that it has "stereo" outputs,
is going to naturally assume, unless knocked over the head with a brick
(d'oh!) that the output will be in stereo. If this was clearly displayed on
the
unit then we wouldn't have to rely on the misleading input of sales people.

>Mono or stereo was never discussed...So at worse they're guilty by
omission.

Case in point. Again I was daft not to researched it well enough on my own,
and accept my share in that guilt. Again sorry to have ranted.

And all stereo/mono discussion aside, I am still having an extended love
affair with my JamMan... Finally popped in the extra memory a few months
ago, and am in looping heaven ... Everything from African percussion to
bizarre conversation to guitars & random found noise, etc.... Aaaahhhh...

jj