Re: Echoplex power-up weirdness

On Wed, 18 Dec 1996, T.W. Hartnett wrote:

> >What about exchanging the unit for a different (ideally healthy) one
>from
> >the place you purchased from?  That'd be a lot safer than sending it to
> >Oberheim, I'd wager.
>
> Sadly, I've already sent in the warranty card to Oberheim, and Banana's
> won't accept an exchange without the warranty card.

Perhaps you could get Oberheim to contact Banana's to confirm that the
warranty is in place?  I can give you the phone number/e-mail of the guys
in charge at Oberheim if you don't already have it, or you could try to
arrange for Banana's to contact them.  (I know, this is all pretty
wishful thinking, but it sure beats trying to nurse a glitchy unit).

--Andre