Why Vortex flopped...?

> Only after I spent several hours sitting down with the manual and
>manually
> exploring the possibilities of each individual preset (a process I'm
>still
> far from done with) was I convinced that this was a great device.

Ok, now, Vortex-users-who-have-managed-to-find-interesting-sounds, *please*
do us beginners a favor and upload your favorite *wild* patches! I've
listed
the parameter names below, you just need to fill in the numbers!

If enough patches are submitted, I'll make a web page for Vortex patches,
or at least collect them on the Vortex thread page.

-Michael

------------------------------
Patch name ..
Preset # ....