Re: Vortex Alert and formal delurk

I wrote,

>>Just in case someone still wants one, the Guitar Center "December Deal
>>Days" catalog announces a "Last Chance On Lexicon Price Breakthrough!"
>>on the Vortex at $149.99.

Patrick Smith wrote,

>Can you give me a phone number for them. I already have one Vortex, but at
>this price I'm tempted to buy another.....

And several others made similar inquiries, by private email as well as
the list.

Guitar Center apparently has no central 800 number except for their
"MIDI by mail" music software sales.  However, the addresses and phone
numbers of each of their 28 stores are available at their Web site,

http://www.musician.com

They also allow both ordering online and asking online for a telephone
callback.

John                              Email:  johnpollock@delphi.com
Troubador Tech on the Web--http://people.delphi.com/johnpollock/