unsynced unmidied loops

> I AGREE 100% that these bizarre events, unplanned accidents, etc. are
> in some ways the most exciting thing that can happen to a looper.
> Clear the mind, open the mind...allow MUSIC to appear.  Nothing too
> strange, nothing is impossible.  The best loops are those that just
> come...if you WORK at it...it probably will not be so good.
> Comments please!

Completely agreed, but this really depends on the kind of music you want to
do. I'm deeply in love with crazy experimental music and free improvisation
but others aren't - I think there are several people on this list who work
in, say, jazz/rock/folk circumstances and for them it might be a completely
different thing.

Would anyone volunteer for selecting parts of all those interesting new
messages for the 'performance theory' and other message collections? I'd
htmlize them but I don't want to do the selection. (I wonder how long this
will stay a manageable job, with the list apparently steadily growing.)

-Michael