Intro and Workshops ??

First of all the introductions.  I'm Jason Bell, a Chapman Stick player
from York, England.  Another Fripp fan, but I won't go on about it.  More
ambient than loop but I'm after a Lexicon Jam Man.  Anyway, back to
business.

> HIGHWIRE Gallery presents

> * L A P   A R T   workshop *

> o   Date: Wednesdays, November 13th and 20th
> o   Time: 7:30-9:30PM
> o   Place: at Highwire Gallery
       137 N. 2nd Street, Philadelphia (btw Arch & Race Sts.)
> o   Fee: _Free_ and _Open_ to all
> o   Bring small scale art media such as sketchbooks, etc.
> o   Musicians may bring his/her instruments.

Does anything like this exist in the UK, if not, who want to start

Regards

Jason Bell (106417.737@compuserve.com)