Re: gear questions

>Louis Collier Hyams <hyamsl@rpi.edu> wrote, in part:

>6) any news from the vortex availability scene? guitar center still have
'em?
the few I've seen in stories are at retail prices(peak retail!)

Guitar Center/North Houston had six left last Friday.  I persuaded my
wife on Saturday that I really wanted one, and she said yes!  So I
picked one up, but didn't ask how many remained.  Phone for the GC
NHou store is (713)537-9100; lemme know if you need any other GC numbers.

This is my delurk--Hi everyone, and thanks for turning me from a loopist
wannabe into a (novice) loopist!  More later...

John                              Email:  johnpollock@delphi.com
Troubador Tech on the Web--http://people.delphi.com/johnpollock/