Re: gear questions

On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, Paul Poplawski, Phd wrote:

> sadly, that's actually cheap for a EH 16second delay ...

Yeah, but I wanted mine to go to an actual musician who would play it,
rather than just gathering value and dust on some collector's shelf.

And I have to say, now that I've gone completely acoustic with my
setup, I'm MUCH happier with the Lexicon stuff.  I'm mixing piezo and
microphone pickups, and the Vortex is very respectful of my original
signal.  I think I need a good limiter, though.  The high dynamics
abuse the Vortex front end pretty bad.

By "beauty," I mean that which seems complete.
Obversely, that the incomplete, or the mutilated, is the ugly.
Venus De Milo.
To a child she is ugly.       /* dstagner@icarus.net */
   -Charles Fort