Re: logistics nightmare?

I like these ideas that have been presented:

-- separate N. and S. Cal get-together's -- This would minimize driving
time and hopefully limit it to a one-day event (2 full, consecutive days of
looping could drive me loopy!) -- [sorry...I suppose that pun is
ultra-banal on this list.....]

-- multiple "stages" to maximize performance time -- The "shifting" stage
sounds really interesting.  And the 4-way jam is the best part!

I can be available for monitoring the audio recording (my DAT is available,
as well).  A 30-minute performance time would be adequate for me, and I
would especially be interested in jamming (and syncing) with others.

- chris

Chris Chovit
cho@gomez.jpl.nasa.gov